First of all Im not alone on this. I work on it with my friend, Ewelina. Last few days we spent on discussion about the project. We are using online "mind maps" services. Funny thing is, that, this little project started as a one time night photo shooting, grow up to a bit noticable size. After brief counting I end up with 91 - mind maps bubbles, and growing. We are carefully planning what we are about to include in our project. Apart from that I was researching on printing costs, travel, food, and other expenses. (Actually not including Warsaw).
Our Night trip in Warsaw in 7/8 march will include 50 carefully selected photos (this will count towards e-book and book photos), plus even more non selected photos, bacstage vids and so on. We are now discussing the facbook page for the project, but, if so, we'd put only materials, that won't be included in e-book and printed version and / or freebies attached to book and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment