Skrypt

Thursday, 20 March 2014

25% Done. / 25% za mną

No matter what, 25% of photographical content is done.  Soon, within a week, I'll publish the official polish cover. I mean e-book cover (front page). As well as other good news, like sponsors who made  their mind to support this project. And many price of an e-book. Meanwhile take a look at one of the creative use of night photography. I set the shutter at 30s an did a little panning around
---
Jak by nie patrzył jedna czwarta zawartości fotograficznej już jest. Teraz trzeba tylko dorobić resztę, i można szaleć.  W ciągu tygodnia zademonstruje polską okładkę e-booka, a także sposorów którzy się zdecydowali  wesprzeć ten skromny projekt. Być może nawet podam cene e-booka.
Tymczasem rzućcie okiem na twórczą zabawę z nocną fotografią. Szybkość migawki ustawiłem na 30s, a w trakcie naświetalania zrobiłem małą panoramę. 
(c) Piotr Banasiak 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment